CT

Allan had a job interview with a fabulous company in Connecticut. One hint: they make Alex's favorite toy. Lots of colorful bricks.

Anyway, I really don't want to move. If I have to be away from my family I'd like to stick to one spot. We have friends here. I could pick up my phone and call a neighbor to drive me to the hospital and another to watch my kids. I have a Mom's night out date this week. That's how settled we are.

But, if the deal is sweet enough, if I don't have to work, if we could sell this house for enough and pick up a nice one there, if Allan could switch to east coast working time, if they have a Taco Johns, if...if...if...maybe.

Comments

Grandpa said…
Taco Johns is mostly a mid-west chain. There are zero TJ's in the entire northeast, including New York. Guess you'll have to try Taco Bell??

Popular posts from this blog

Gu Marathon Sampler Review

Party Plan