The Contact Curse


Allan called me at work on Saturday morning to ask if I was having trouble seeing. It seems I had taken his contacts. We have identical cases. I had taken out 'my' first lens and saw a tear in it so I threw it away and got a new pair since I was close enough to the first of the month when I change them anyway. So he had to get a new pair.

Saturday night I unknowingly put my new lens on top of my old dried out lens (since I had left the stem on the counter all day) and Sunday morning I could not separate the two lenses and had to get a new one.

This morning Allan noticed a tear in one of his new lenses. That is six contacts in four days for two people.

Comments

LBJ11 said…
It is nice you are working with even numbers.

Popular posts from this blog

Gu Marathon Sampler Review

Party Plan