One Month

On Thursday I celebrated a full month without a job. Not a full month without work, mind you but a full month without a paying job. Full time mother, overtime required.

The benefits are absolutely fabulous. My bosses can get a bit demanding from time to time.

And I can't escape this feeling that Allan expects me to do everything around the house because it is now my job. I just made a big breakfast. Homemade cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon, toast and orange juice. And all the dishes are sitting there waiting for me to finish this post because he's tired, he worked all week and he hasn't had a proper weekend in four years. Yet, strangely he hasn't said a word to that effect, it's all in my head.

I will get to those dishes in a minute.

We are looking at seven houses today and hopefully at least one will distract us from the cream puff I saw earlier this week. I need options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash