Musical Beds

Yesterday David was sent home from school sick and I took him to the doctor because he had a fever of 103, loose cough and was listless. He has strep and possibly mild pneumonia.

So he's all antibioticked up.

I went to bed early and Tom woke up crying. He joined me in bed and tossed and turned. Then Allan came in and put Tom back in his own bed and his crying woke David up so David joined us. Then David fell asleep and we did a switcheroo with Tom. By then it was midnight and I'd had enough of Tom poking at my face and complaining and I realized he needed to be in his own bed to fall asleep so I put him in it and got in his bed until he fell asleep. Two hours later I woke up as stiff as can be from being forced into the wall and tried my best to get my creaking body out without waking him up. It worked and I luxuriously spent the rest of the night uninterrupted in my own bed. But of course they were up on time this morning.

I saw a great quote this morning and it is so true:

‎"Health is not valued till sickness comes." - Dr. Thomas Fuller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash