Good Things


I'm thinking of two good things that happened to me this week.

 1. Our almost 6 year old computer started having problems. It was getting the Mac equivalent of the blue screen of death. I made an appointment at the Genius bar and since the computer and monitor are all in one it's heavy. And of course the Apple store is in a huge mall that I'm not familiar with at all so I couldn't park appropriately. So I wheeled it into the store on a Max Headroom skateboard and the Genius fixed it for me at no charge. I told him I was slightly disappointed that now I can't get a new one and he recommended rolling it down the escalator.

 2. I feel like Allan and I are two ships passing in the night. Between baseball, track, teeball and that pesky full time job of his we don't see much of each other. I was complaining that I'm the only one in the house that knows how to take the trash out last night. This morning he had to be at work at 7:30 but he still made time to take the trash out for me. Awww, thanks honey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gu Marathon Sampler Review

Party Plan