Phoney

I don't like to talk on the phone.  Especially business-type calls.  I just bit the bullet and:
*left a message with Alex's friend's mom regarding bible school
*rescheduled a dentist appointment for all three boys that conflicted with bible school (and got another triple header-yay!)
*scheduled my own dental appointment
*scheduled David for a checkup-he has to urinate frequently and ignoring his kindergarten teacher's concern from April didn't make the problem go away
*scheduled David's annual physical-tried to get the above problem worked in but they can't do it that way but I did get a double header and now have Alex's next physical booked
*scheduled my own physical, I see my doctor every other year and I'm due again.

Whew!  I deserve chocolate.  

Comments

Mother Goose said…
Or you could call your mother :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gu Marathon Sampler Review

Party Plan