Hot Air Balloon

I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.  In fact, I was recently getting a physical and my doctor asked me what my plans for the summer where and when I told him a trip to Lancaster, PA he told me he went on a hot air ballon ride there (and crashed along the highway and was told to stay in to keep his weight in the balloon but he didn't listen!) and I thought to myself, "I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon."  Little did I know that my wish was about to be fulfilled at Allan's company picnic.  We went up, up but not away because it was too windy above the trees.  Still a check for my bucket list.
Alex played paintball.  David and Tom went on pony rides.  We all enjoyed a mobile petting zoo, a huge swimming pool, a rock climbing structure (harder than it looks, I only made it halfway up), multiple inflatable jumping structures and slides, all manner of sports (Alex beat me in horseshoes and David & Tom attempted shuffle board.)   There was an arcade, an ice cream truck, LEGO sets for all the kids, a raffle for a kayak, a pair of nice bikes, a 3 day all expense paid trip to LEGOLAND, a cake worthy of the Cake Boss, lobster, steak, steamers, ribs, fried chicken, hamburgers & hot dogs, baked potato bar, pasta, veggies, salads and a brownie sundae bar.  And we all got T-shirts and airbrush tattoos.  We were too pooped to stay for the fireworks.  

Comments

Mother Goose said…
Holy company picnic Batman!!
LBJ11 said…
What she said!

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash