Scout Camp

Alex spent last week at Boy Scout camp.  It was his final scouting hurrah since he's not going to continue.  He had a great week with swimming, fishing, canoeing and developing an exceptionally bad smell.  He took two showers and brushed his teeth twice.  Ew.

It's good to have him back.  I had to empty the dishwasher myself all week.  And he and David are getting along famously and playing with all of David's new toys.

Today Allan & a friend are taking the kids to an air show.  Tom is scared of the high powered hand dryers in public bathrooms so as much as I would love a day to myself he is staying home and I promised to take him swimming so he'll have a little fun too.  I've been under those jets at air shows and I know he will not like it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash