The Creep

As summer winds down and we are in the three weeks until school starts window I've realized two things have crept later and later into the day.

We are all getting up later in the morning, dangerously close to 8 and since Alex's bus comes at 7:20 that is going to hurt.

And my runs are pushing towards the 1:00 pm childcare closing whereas during the school year I had to be home for the kindergarten bus at 12:05.  Of course, as my October marathon approaches the runs are getting longer and longer and I am getting used to the heat and humidity too so maybe this is less of a bad thing.  I just wish I could get my butt out of bed to get some miles in before Allan goes to work.

Next week I'll start reeling everybody back on track!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash