Jameson

We picked Jameson and my mom up at the airport on Tuesday and whisked them to Five Guys for the best burgers in Connecticut. 

Wednesday we went to Six Flags and I rode the Hellevator with him and then felt a little shaken so my mom rode Bizarro with him.  Think the biggest, longest, scariest roller coaster and then you'll know what she went through for love!

Yesterday we went to a mall and then after school I took Alex to his new middle school to check out books for over the summer.  I think that is so cool, the librarian said she'd rather see the books read than sitting in the library all summer.  Jameson loves to read too and a few weeks ago he told me about a new YA book by Jeff Probst of Survivor.  We all love Survivor so I quickly reserved it at the public library and we've been waiting ever since.  Jameson and I were sitting and waiting for Alex and chatting with the librarian and she gave one of the book displays a spin and Jamie said, "there it is!"  So he grabbed it, Alex checked it out and now he's halfway through and Jameson is being a good boy and keeping the spoilers to himself! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gu Marathon Sampler Review

Party Plan