6.10.2013

Monday

It's Monday again!  I have a shit ton of things to do today:

Moms Club board meeting (hopefully one of my last ones since another sucker volunteer has stepped up to be treasurer.)

Laundry-my goal is four loads washed, dried, folded and PUT AWAY.

Grocery shopping-this will be more fun since I can plant a fake shopping list.  I thought of a new one: Metamucil, Colace, Miralax, Preparation H, Tucks, Anusol, Popsicles.

Clean as much as I can today for impending visit from my mom and nephew.

Five of the 5,4,3,2,1 countdown to Matt's last day.

Screen-free afternoon since David and Alex are in trouble.  David woke me up from a nap on the couch to troubleshoot the Wii and I was like a bear with a thorn in it's paw and told him he will be screen free today as a result and Alex was told to clean off the dining room table twice and didn't do it.

And, either a baseball playoffs game or more likely with the forecast middle school family reading night for me, Alex & Tom and Cub Scout crossover for David and Allan.

Weekend Highlights:
I ran a 5K with a friend and she told me about The Book Barn a place about an hour away that has approx 500,000 used books and is sorted into different buildings by subject.  I was ready to jump in my car and go but we were too busy.

Alex's 12th birthday party-we had 3 friends over to eat pizza and cake and then go to Six Flags to ride rides.  They were absolutely wild and a good time was had by all.  They made custom dog tags in a machine there for their party favors and I got a real chuckle over what they put on them.

X. Lastname
Ellington, CT
Trooper

X. Lastname
Ellington, CT 
General 
Go Patriots

X. Lastname
6/15/01
Recon
Go Red Sox

I'm Batman
4/26/01
Do you know
I'm Batman

Tom

I'm a clone
Beware
By David Lastname




No comments: