12.18.2013

Green Face

We went to Allan's work children's holiday party and there was a face painter there.

Tom asked for a green face. There was also a balloon artist!

After we got home I put him in the bath and tried a washcloth with soap, makeup remover wipes and Cetaphil. I rubbed him red and still didn't get all the green off. He had a few light shadows that I thought might come off in the morning.

The next day it looked like it was gone and he went to kindergarten.

I got a call from his teacher letting me know that his color looked off so she sent him to the nurse who sent him back to class because she couldn't find anything wrong.

What a sweet, caring teacher to notice that he didn't look like his usual self. Too bad the little guy didn't think to mention the face paint to her! 

No comments: