1. Hear a true Boston accent, hopefully with the word 'car'
2. Eat at Dunkin Donuts
3. Go on a Boston Duck tour
4. Get a Red Sox shirt from Yawkey Way (we are visiting on an away day so we can't catch a game)
5. Eat at Legal Seafood
6. Enjoy a cannoli from Mike's Pastry
7. Take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean or Long Island Sound if you want to get specific.
8. Hear someone describe something as wicked, preferably wicked awesome.
9. Order a tonic or a frappe
10. See the rotary in my town.
Too bad I can't take her to work and have her hear someone ask for a clean Johnny.