Problem Solvers

Tom gave Bailey a special treat and then was bugging her while she tried to eat it.  I told him to leave her alone because she thinks you are going to take her bone back.  She was lying in the living room entry and he wanted to pass.  He tucked his arms into his shirt and walked by saying, "If she thinks I don't have arms she won't worry that I will take her treat."

David took out a small bathroom trash can and accidentally threw the whole thing into the large outdoor trash barrel.  His solution when I told him to figure out what to do was to dump the whole thing over.  Good thing he told me of his plan before he attempted it.  Now they are wanting to take kitchen chairs outside to solve this one.  I'm going to let them figure it out seventies parent style.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cohen Crash